K ind
E xcellent
A dorable
L ovable
I ntelligent
E nergetic (more so in her younger days...)
Kealie is my other dog. I have had her since I was in first or second grade. She is now a little old lady and each day I worry I am going to get the dreaded phone call from my mom, dad, or Nana. I haven't figured out which one of them will bear the bad news. I don't think my dad can do it, my mom would rather wait until I come home. For some reason I think it will be my Nana (or maybe my Da, Da is what I call my grandpa by the way). Growing up with Kealie has been great fun. She used to be extremely energetic (and on a good day
still is). She loves to be outside and just wander around for hours. She had two litters of puppies while I was growing up. They were so much fun and she loved her babies very much and took very good care of them. One common word you will notice I used to describe both dogs is "intelligent." Poodles are very smart I have noticed. They both have been perfect dogs and no other dog will ever be able to replace my Kealie or my Georgia.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment