Monday, February 22, 2010

Clemson University

Clemson Univeristy is a southern school with great history and tradition.  I have enjoyed every minute here and am sad my time in Clemson, South Carolina is coming to an end.  Everything from friends, academics, sporting events, location, and atmosphere is perfect.  When Clemson was voted as having the happiest students, the voters were right.  Everyone always has a smile on their face and it is a great place to be.  I guess it is just the southern hospitality.  The campus and surrounding area are beautiful.  Nestled right by Lake Hartwell you can have a fun time on the water in the spring and summer.  Football is taken to another level with the rubbing of the rock, running down the hill, solid orange and the ecstatic fans.  The start of the game truly is the most exciting 20 seconds of college football.  Basketball is on the way way to that level as well.  Then you have baseball that is just as fun as the rest.  If you are a college athletic fan Clemson will keep you entertained.  More to come on why I love Clemson so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment